Who we are
Our website address is: https://accesshealthnews.com. The Site is owned and operated by Grace Advertising & Consulting, Inc.
Collection of your Personal Information
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Grace Advertising’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you post a comment on the Site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Grace Advertising does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Grace Advertising may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, or send you an email. Trusted partners are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Grace Advertising, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Grace Advertising may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Grace Advertising or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Grace Advertising; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Grace Advertising, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Grace Advertising. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Grace Advertising website.
Security of your Personal Information
Grace Advertising secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Grace Advertising uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
Personal information such as name and email address, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Grace Advertising does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
If you have opted in to our newsletter, Grace Advertising will contact you via email for the purpose of news alerts and content updates.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Grace Advertising, you may opt out of such communications by using the opt-out feature included at the bottom of every email.
Changes to this Statement
Grace Advertising welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Grace Advertising has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Grace Advertising at:
Grace Advertising & Consulting, Inc.
P.O. Box 252
Lexington, Missouri 64067